sexta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2007

I can be an asshole of the grandest kind. I can withhold like it's going out of style. I can be the moodiest baby and you've never met anyone who is as negative as I am sometimes. I am the wisest woman you've ever met. I am the kindest soul with whom you've connected.

I have the bravest heart that you've ever seen. And you've never met anyone who's as positive as I am sometimes.

You see everything, you see every part. You see all my light and you love my dark. You dig everything of which I'm ashamed.

There's not anything to which you can't relate. And you're still here. I blame everyone else, not my own partaking. My passive-aggressiveness can be devastating. I'm terrified and mistrusting. And you've never met anyone as closed down as I am sometimes.

You see everything, you see every part. You see all my light and you love my dark. You dig everything of which I'm ashamed. There's not anything to which you can't relate. And you're still here .What I resist, persists, and speaks louder than I know. What I resist, you love, no matter how low or high I go. I'm the funniest woman you've ever known. I am the dullest woman you've ever known. I'm the most gorgeous woman you've ever known and you've never met anyone, as everything as I am sometimes. You see everything, you see every part .You see all my light and you love my dark .You dig everything of which I'm ashamed .There's not anything to which you can't relate and you're still here...


Everything- Alanis Morissette

4 comentários:

Mónica disse...

Esta música é simplesmente perfeita!

wednesday disse...

Desafio lá no meu canto!

Azul disse...

Linda!

Que coisa mai linda tu foste escolher para aquela pessoa especial.

É que é mesmo TU.

Eu sabia!!!

Lindo.

He deserves! we have the best husbands in the world!!!!!

Maria do Consultório disse...

mo:

Sim, tens razão. E ao ouvi-la hoje achei que se ajustava...

wednesday:

Ai obrigadinha!
beijo

azul:

Também acho que sim. Bruta mas com verniz...ehehehehe
beijo
beijo